More and more students nowadays are faced with the problem: How to write research paper for economics. The Research paper
is one of the main results of researcher's operations and surveys. The main purpose of such papers is to make the work of the author available to other researchers and to identify the priority in the chosen field of research. The main peculiarity of Economics Papers is that it should prove that you are a connoisseur of the economic theory. During your Economics Paper presentation, you need to establish new concepts concerning diverse fields of Economics. In addition, the research should include statistical analysis and techniques of constrained optimization which is a stronghold of Economics as a branch of science.
Structure of economics paper
This structure is suitable for both Economics Research Paper format and digital format.
- Title. The header should be precise. You also need to add the name of the author and their contacts like address, academic degree etc. Do not occupy a lot of space with your heading.
- Introduction. With the introduction of the Economics paper, you outline your objectives to write the paper on this or that subject, the problem of the survey and explain your contributions to the reader so that they become more inspired and interested in proceeding with your Economics Paper. Convince the audience in your thesis and arguments before going into detail by establishing results of your job.
- Literature Review. The question or problem that you dwell on is probably not the new one. Accumulate and give a small overview of the works of different scientists. You may represent key points of their research with the help of the diagram or a table.
- Data overview. You need to outline the data you are using, denoting the time span when it was got, sources of it. After those statistics connected with the data is necessary. In your person research may be some deviations that you should note down.
- Approach Section/Methods used. The strategy with which you work is significant to understand the process of your research.
- Results. The table is a good way to put all your outcomes in order. The quality and quantity of the results will tell how productive your work is.
- Conclusions. Conclusion section is the shortest one. Do not restate everything again. This is the part where you organize the main points of your work in a short manner.
The topics of the economics papers may be diverse
- Income inequality
- Income distribution
- Business cycles
- Serbian economic history
- Advantages and disadvantages of privatization
How to make excellent Economics Paper
Be precise and coherent
Start your paper with the following phrases “According to...”, “It is common knowledge that...”, “Taking into account...”, “There is no wonder that...” etc.
For your conclusion, these cliches would be useful “Given these facts...”, “To conclude...”, “to give you a snippet of…”, “here is a regurgitation of...”, “here is a run through of…” etc.
Look through managerial economics papers, economics paper 2014 / 2015 / 2016, economic research paper ideas on the Internet to the overall idea of what to write in your own paper. Dissertation Abstracts and papers on different topics like Psychology Papers, for example, will help you in your work.
- Too much of the future tense.
- Including of a table of content.
- Reiteration of the same facts again and again.