Through a survey of its users, EduBirdie has discovered insights into the relationship tendencies of fast-food diners; the data can be found below.
- McDonald’s – Much like the chain’s fries are hard to resist, so is cheating. EduBirdie’s user survey showed 47% of people who prefer McDonald’s have cheated on a significant other.
- Taco Bell – Of users surveyed, 23% of Taco Bell diners admitted to cheating on a significant other; 76 % of those respondents were drunk when the cheating occurred.
- Chipotle – Guac is extra – and 32% of those who frequent Chipotle have had “extra” flings.
- Subway – Those looking for a healthier meal option, also tend to have the healthiest relationships – only 8% of those who prefer Subway admit to having cheated in a relationship.
- Domino’s – Try not to take a slice out of the playbook of those who prefer Dominos; 17% admitted cheating and 93% of those who did regret it the next morning.
- Burger King – Of those surveyed, 35% of people who prefer Burger King admitted to cheating, and a “whopping” 88% of those cheaters told a lie to cover up their transgressions.