Brand Ambassador: A brand ambassador is someone who can be the ‘face’ of the company. Generally, a brand ambassador is a celebrity or famous icon who has great connections and relationships which will help in marketing of the brand. The brand ambassador has to join events for the company to represent the product or service at the time of launch or anything. Having a famous icon who is loved by public as a brand ambassador helps the company to increase its sales. This is so because, many customers usually buy a product due to their favourite celebrity.
CONCEPT AND APPLICATION
M/s Wonder kid can choose a celebrity mother as its brand ambassador such as Kareena Kapoor. She can be chosen as brand ambassador due to following reasons:
- First of all, kids shopping is mostly done by mothers. Kareena Kapoor is also a mother and she can be a great medium to convey company’s message to the mothers out there in the society.
- A brand ambassador can be one with whom consumers can relate their situation and needs. For this Kareena is the best option because mothers can relate regarding the need of best quality toy for their kids at best possible price. Because mothers are the one who runs the budget of the household and does the shopping for their kids.
- Also, a brand ambassador must have a quality to grow connection with the public on the behalf of the company. This is done by giving answers to the questions of people in the events organized by company and by giving them motivation to do something.
- Word-of-mouth marketing is also necessary in today’s world. In this way a brand ambassador can reach to more people. It doesn’t states that the brand ambassador must have thousands of online followers, but they should have a good online presence so that they can connect with the audience via page on instagram, blogs and so on.
- As she herself uses the product for her kids, she can convey true information about the product and can have full knowledge about it.
A brand ambassador is someone who can be a role model for the public which initiates them to buy the product or service. A company can’t choose someone to be the brand ambassador who himself doesn’t believe in that product or service. Choosing the right brand ambassador creates a strong image of the company and its product in the market and increases the sales and profits of the company.