Essay about My Favorite Things

Topics:
Words:
521
Page:
1
This essay sample was donated by a student to help the academic community. Papers provided by EduBirdie writers usually outdo students' samples.

Cite this essay cite-image

“Don’t talk, Just Act. Don’t Say, Just Show. Don’t Promise, Just Prove”. People go through life talking about their dreams and their aspirations when in reality the only thing that truly matters is one’s accomplishments. There are many attributes that contribute to one’s success. These include family, hobbies, and inspirations. Talking about your dreams is only about 5% of success, the other 95% comes from actually accomplishing your dreams.

My family is one of the biggest reasons for all my accomplishments and achievements throughout my life. My parents have taught me so many valuable lessons throughout my life, like for example “don’t let anyone tell you what you can’t do” and “ to never give up”. My family has always pushed me and encouraged me to achieve my goals and always gives me needed reality checks so I can stay on track. My parents always tell me that “actions speak louder than words” and always tell me to go for my dreams and never look back. My family is truly a huge factor in my successes and achievements throughout my life.

Save your time!
We can take care of your essay
  • Proper editing and formatting
  • Free revision, title page, and bibliography
  • Flexible prices and money-back guarantee
Place an order
document

When I am not focusing on my studies, I am usually having fun doing some of my favorite things as well as my hobbies. Some of my favorite things to do are watching Liverpool FC games on t.v., playing soccer and basketball outside with my friends, and hanging out with my friends. Some of my hobbies include playing sports, reading, and drawing. Playing sports inside and outside of school has taught me to let my skills do the talking instead of just trash-talking throughout the game. Growing up as a skinny guy I have always needed to prove myself while playing all kinds of sports since a lot of people would doubt me and my skills. I would never talk before a game and would always just have to prove myself. Playing sports and doing my favorite things have taught me many important skills and lessons that I carry around with me everywhere I go.

My inspirations and aspirations have truly motivated me to keep focusing on my goals. Some of the biggest inspirations in my life are Muhammed Ali and Cristiano Ronaldo. These two individuals have had a significant impact on my life. They both had a really rough childhood and had to push through their rough times to get to where they are. They both had to work really hard to accomplish their dreams and aspirations. They both just have to prove themselves in every game or fight they are in since people always doubt them. My goal is to be a very successful businessman. This pushes me every day since I always want to get closer to my goal. My inspirations and aspirations truly motivate me every day to do my best in everything I do.

In Conclusion, do not go through life talking about your dreams and aspirations because, in reality, the only thing that truly matters is your accomplishments. The attributes that contribute to my accomplishments are my family, hobbies, and my inspirations, and aspirations. Actions speak louder than words.

Make sure you submit a unique essay

Our writers will provide you with an essay sample written from scratch: any topic, any deadline, any instructions.

Cite this paper

Essay about My Favorite Things. (2022, December 27). Edubirdie. Retrieved July 17, 2024, from https://edubirdie.com/examples/essay-about-my-favorite-things/
“Essay about My Favorite Things.” Edubirdie, 27 Dec. 2022, edubirdie.com/examples/essay-about-my-favorite-things/
Essay about My Favorite Things. [online]. Available at: <https://edubirdie.com/examples/essay-about-my-favorite-things/> [Accessed 17 Jul. 2024].
Essay about My Favorite Things [Internet]. Edubirdie. 2022 Dec 27 [cited 2024 Jul 17]. Available from: https://edubirdie.com/examples/essay-about-my-favorite-things/
copy

Join our 150k of happy users

  • Get original paper written according to your instructions
  • Save time for what matters most
Place an order

Fair Use Policy

EduBirdie considers academic integrity to be the essential part of the learning process and does not support any violation of the academic standards. Should you have any questions regarding our Fair Use Policy or become aware of any violations, please do not hesitate to contact us via support@edubirdie.com.

Check it out!
close
search Stuck on your essay?

We are here 24/7 to write your paper in as fast as 3 hours.