Today we are going to share some very important information regarding a professional course which includes basics of management, biology and technology. Please don’t get yourself confused we are not discussing three different causes in fact we are talking about MBA biotechnology which provides expert guidance in just 2 years.
MBA biotechnology is a postgraduate course which includes the fundamentals of biology as well as technology. Biotechnology is that branch of science which deals with the living process of organisms and works for the betterment of mankind.
Key points related with the MBA biotechnology
- Those students who had completed their graduation in medicine or engineering can take admission in the Master of Business Administration Biotechnology.
- Usually, this course can be completed in 2 years but if you choose distance learning mode then the duration may vary from 1 to 3 years.
- The tutorial fee for this course in most of the institutes in India is varies from 5 to 17 lakhs.
- It is interesting to know that those persons who have some experience (2 years) in research related to biotechnology are always preferred by well-known institutes in general.
- In order to take admission in MBA biotechnology, the procedure is quite similar to other management programs i.e. you have to appear in different entrance test viz. CAT, CMAT, XAT, MAT, GMAT, and NMAT. After that, you have to go through group discussions and personal interviews.
Top institutes for pursuing the syllabus
It is advisable that one should only select a top institute for pursuing Master of Business Administration Biotechnology. The education sector of India is so wide; there are several institutes which offer distance learning programs also which will save your time and effort. The best options for pursuing MBA biotechnology are-
- Amity University, Noida
- OPJS University, Churu
- Shoolini University, Solan
- Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Noida
- Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management, West Sikkim
If you want to secure the position of Quality Assurance Manager or Validation Manager in any biotechnology company then this course would be a good opportunity. Even you can work as an independent biotechnology researcher as well. Along with that, there are bright chances in food manufacturing companies and agricultural companies. The most significant aspect of this curriculum is that it can provide you with an average starting salary of 3 to 14 lakhs per annum.
This program helps you to develop critical, analytical and problem-solving skills as well as, provides an opportunity to understand the biological process. At the same time, you will understand how to manage different activities related to biotechnology. It motivates the students for the prudent use of computer technology to collect, store, analyze and integrate the data related to biology. This curriculum is not just limited to biological studies in fact it is a complete repository of knowledge to develop you as an individual and if you are ready to study this syllabus with complete dedication then no one can stop you from getting a high profile job.