A biological enzyme is a non-toxic, harmless, and environmentally friendly biological catalyst. Biological enzymes have great advantages in the textile printing and dyeing industry. To speed up the development of various biological enzyme preparations, solve some problems in textile printing and dyeing, reduce as much as possible the decline in fiber strength and low efficiency of enzyme preparations, develop high temperature resistant enzyme species, expand the scope of protease applications, and accelerate China’s textile printing and dyeing Industrial technological transformation.
Bioenzyme is a non-toxic, harmless and environmentally friendly biocatalyst. Biological enzymes have great advantages in the textile printing and dyeing industry: as a biocatalyst, non-toxic and harmless; mild processing conditions during the production process, specific functions; small amount of use, saving costs; enzymes released after the reaction Another reaction can continue to be catalyzed; the resulting contamination is easy to handle.
Save your time!
We can take care of your essay
- Proper editing and formatting
- Free revision, title page, and bibliography
- Flexible prices and money-back guarantee
The biological treatment of the enzyme preparation is mainly a biochemical treatment process using a specific enzyme preparation to the yarn surface. The purpose of biological treatment is to clean the surface of the fabric and reduce surface fluff; prevent the pilling of the fabric; improve the feel of the fabric; improve the drape of the fabric; increase the water absorption of the fabric;
Types of biological enzyme preparations used in the textile printing and dyeing industry
After more than a century of research by scientists, biological enzyme preparations have been recognized by more than 3,000. At present, the most widely used enzyme preparations in textile printing and dyeing are mainly cellulase, protease, amylase, pectinase, lipase, Eight categories of peroxidase, laccase, glucose oxidase:
- Cellulase. Cellulose is a multi-component enzyme system composed of various enzymes with different catalytic properties. It is generally believed that cellulase is mainly composed of CBIⅠ, CBHⅡ and glucosidase, and these enzymes have a synergistic effect in the hydrolysis of cellulose.
- Pectinase. Pectinase mainly consists of pectin lyase, pectin esterase, polygalacturonase and pectate lyase.
- Lipase. Lipases can hydrolyze fats into glycerol and fatty acids, which can be further oxidized to sugars.
- Hydrogen peroxide decomposing enzyme. Catalase is a redox enzyme that catalyzes the breakdown of hydrogen peroxide to produce water and oxygen.
- protease. Proteases secreted by microorganisms vary greatly depending on the bacteria used, but they are generally the same, that is, the protein is decomposed into peptides by proteases, and the peptides are hydrolyzed to generate amino acids.Amylase. Amylase is a general term for enzymes that hydrolyze starch and glycogen. Generally, amylase is used to catalyze the hydrolysis of starch slurry on fabrics. Due to the high efficiency and specificity of amylase, the desizing rate of enzyme desizing is high and desizing is fast. Less pollution, the product is softer than the acid method, and does not damage the fiber.
- Laccase, glucose oxidase. Laccase is an oxidoreductase. Denolit II S of Novozymes is a genetically modified Aspergillus niger laccase, which can be used for the distressing finishing process of denim clothing. The obtained fabric has a thick feel, a smooth surface, a bright color, and an elegant appearance. Glucose oxidase is mainly used for bleaching and finishing of fabrics. This enzyme treatment is very effective in the production of hydrogen peroxide. The treatment does not require the addition of hydrogen peroxide stabilizers.
Specific applications of biological enzymes in the textile printing and dyeing industry
Biological enzyme preparations have been widely used in textile printing and dyeing, fiber modification, silk degumming, hemp (ramie, flax, kenaf) degumming, desizing, refining, finishing and cleaning processing of dyeing and finishing, There are applications in wastewater treatment and printing post-treatment. Biological enzyme technology has unique advantages in improving dyeing and finishing processing technology, saving energy consumption, reducing environmental pollution, improving product quality, increasing added value, and developing products with new raw materials.