EduBirdie is an online ghostwriting platform where customers can buy high-quality essays for their academic classes. In addition, EduBirdie is a one-stop-shop for editing and proofreading that has an expansive database of editors who can help hone and perfect academic papers for students, eliminating all grammar and syntax mistakes along the way.Job Summary:
Did you get enjoyment from throwing parties in college? Are you still struggling to get over college life and still going through withdrawal from graduating? Do your parents keep telling you “it's time to grow up?” Well we are here to tell you, you don't have to grow up when you join EduBirdie.
Responsible for throwing the ultimate events and recruitment drives, the Glory Days Conservation Specialist will need to be ‘in the know’ of what’s hot and what activities college students want to do. Did you party all night the night before a paper was due and finished your essay hours before you had to hand it in? Were you the reigning champion of games such as flip cup, beer pong, corn hole, Kan Jam, quarters, darts, and pool? This role may be your dream job.
EduBirdie’s Glory Days Conservation Specialist will serve as the head ambassador for EduBirdie, driving awareness through recruitment of student evangelists at major educational institutions around the country. Throughout the academic year, the Glory Days Conservation Specialist will visit 1 – 2 colleges per month, planning and hosting events with on-campus groups like fraternities, sororities, sports teams and other prominent organizations to create and execute social events at local bars, clubs, or entertainment centers. During spring break season, the Glory Days Conservation Specialist will travel to popular hotspots across the United States for additional meet-and-greets with students from around the country to oversee ambassador recruitment and customer acquisition.
EduBirdie is looking for a professional with a college mentality, who knows how to relate to student populations and keep the party going all day and night. The ideal candidate was considered the Van Wilder during college, is very outgoing and is ready to let their inner party animal back out of its cage. Instagram following of 5,000 or more a plus.Primary Responsibilities/Activities:
- Travel to popular spring break spots to promote EduBirdie
- Find the most influential college students to promote EduBirdie on specific campuses
- Keep up social media presence
- Carry out engagements that will create brand awareness, encourage trial, and build brand's social media base
- Create beverage and food menus
- Host outrageous college events
- Plan games and contests for students to participate in
- Extensive knowledge of party games that appeal towards college kids
- Venue search and booking
- Academic schedule management
- Travel planning
- Event management
- Promotional product orders
- Ambassador support
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must be 21 years or older
- Open to extensive travel
- Has high energy/outgoing personality
- Ability and willingness to work non-traditional hours
- Instagram following of 5,000 or more a plus.
- All-expense paid trips (hotel, travel, food, drink)
- Competitive base pay
- Extended holiday break schedule to mirror academic calendars
- Company iPhone (camera and social media purposes)
- Commission for every 10 sales on EduBirdie.com (when purchasing if a customer says they heard about EduBirdie from the ambassador)
Email for applicants: [email protected]