This position is now closed. We are very grateful for everyone who tried. Throughout these weeks, we’ve received over 5,000 applications and are now reviewing them to choose the most suitable candidates. Some of you might have already received a happy letter as we’ve been processing the applications all the way through, and the first tests have already begun!
Stay tuned for more updates and the study results on National Beer Day on April 7.
Note: If the person does not respond via phone or email within 48 hours of them being chosen, we reserve the right to move on with another candidate.
EduBirdie knows that apart from exhausting lessons, student life is associated with endless parties, fun, and often alcohol. We understand how important it is for students to socialize and try new things out. We also realize the possible harm and its impact on the educational process. That is why, with National Beer Day incoming on April 7, we decided to conduct a study to determine which of the 15 most popular American beer brands have the least impact on your productivity the next morning. Need help Writing a paper? Get top-notch help here
For this cause, EduBirdie is willing to pay people to be professional hangover testers. We are looking to hire 28-40 people to party and help us find out which beer brands leave you fresh and ready and which spits you out barely struggling through the day. Our site is your one-stop shop for college paper writing services.
How it works:
- Each tester will be provided with a complete set necessary to test the selected brand of beer for themselves and up to 3 of their chosen friends, including drinks, snacks, and water for proper hydration both during the party and the next morning. At EduBirdie, we believe that no one should ever drink alone.
- To determine productivity, each tester will have to pass two tests we developed, one day before and the very next morning after drinking. The original data will not be disclosed, only the productivity change after a rough night.
- After each beer brand tested, the tester will have to evaluate it individually according to the following physical and emotional criteria:
- General Hangover Severity
- Dizziness Level
- Head-cracking Intensity
- Fatigue and weakness
- Dry Mouth
- Extra Light Sensitivity
- Beer Satisfaction Rate (based on personal feelings. If you have an unbearable hangover but still love it, maybe it was worth it)
Some extra criteria might be added at the start of the study.
- Each person participating in the test (including the friends the tester has chosen as their company) will be examined by a medical specialist to prevent possible problems and measure medical indicators and changes.
- Amount of alcohol per person in the tester's company is determined by a healthcare professional, based on their structure and medical conditions (up to 8 pints per person). The tester is not required to drink everything provided. We only define the maximum alcohol level for our testers’ safety.
- EduBirdie is fully responsible for the safe delivery of food and drinks to each tester as well as visits of medical specialists to your homes.
- Each tester will have the opportunity to test from 2 to 4 brands of beer during 3 weeks, depending on their personal preferences.
- For each brand tested, a tester receives a one-time payment of $300.
Who is eligible:
- Position is open to residents of the United States and Canada aged over twenty-one (21) years or over.
- Our service and research is student-oriented, so we are mostly looking for people aged 21-28, but we know that it’s never late to study so we are willing to hire 25% (8 people) aged 28-40 as well.
- People with medical contraindications to alcohol, diagnosed addictions, experiencing depression or anxiety, and pregnant women are not eligible for a tester position.
- To minimize the risk of spreading COVID 19, each selected tester will be tested for virus or will have to provide a document confirming getting over the disease within the last six months or a document confirming the fact of a recent vaccination.
Who are we looking for:
- Currently enrolled students or people with college mentality.
- Real party-goers.
- Those who know how it is to be hungover during your exam.
- Just people who like to enjoy their drink on a Friday night.
- Basically anyone who is willing to contribute to responsible drinking culture.
How to apply:
Fill in the form or contact us using the email below.
firstname.lastname@example.org (Please, use “Hangover Tester” as a subject and include a short motivation letter telling us about yourself, and why do you think you’re the best fit for this position)Your personal data will not be disclosed or shared with any third parties.
Deadline: March 19.