When you are asked to handle psychology case study topics, it means that you should know the subject well and explore it the best way possible to determine the problem and find the most efficient solution. It is one of the reasons why looking through the list of topics for case study in Psychology is so important since you can get creative and see what fits your mindset. If you have a possibility, always choose between several topics and change the wording to see what will work the best way. By doing so, you will feel inspired and can adjust your thesis statement and the scientific research outcome. If you experience any sort of problems with this, just ask us "do my assignment online" and we gladly offer assignment help with guarantees.
Psychology Case Study Topics
As a rule, you can choose your psychology case study topics based on your initial course or subjects that you would like to explore. For example, if you are dealing with Child Developmental Psychology, you may focus on such aspects as ADHD, dyslexia, or Autism, which would represent an interesting ground for exploration. Here are some good ideas to consider:
- Review of the Cognitive Neuroscience of Literacy and Dyslexia
- Relationship of Landscape Paintings with My Definition of Art: Reflective Essay
- Relationship between Intelligence and Creativity: Psychological Approach
- Relations between Intelligence, Logic and Creativity: Analytical Essay
- Reflective Essay: Analysis of the Painting ‘The Entombment of Christ’
- Reflective Essay on the Legacy of Andy Warhol
- Reflective Essay on Prevalence of Medication Treatment for ADHD
- Moral Development and Cognitive Development of Children: Analytical Essay on Storrytelling
- How Has Creativity Helped You in Problem Solving: Essay
- Creativity Versus Intelligence: Critical Analysis
- Relationship between Adolescence Problems and Frustration of School Students: Analytical Essay
- Reflective Essay on Early Childhood Education
- Monsters in Film and Literature: Analysis Based on the Uncanny by Sigmund Freud
- Importance of Brain-relevant Changes during Adolescence: Analytical Essay
- Essay on The Uncanny: Analysis of Freudian Concept
- Essay on Social, Emotional, Psychological, Biological, and Behavioural Changes in Adolescence
- Essay on Early Childhood Development: Western Views Versus African Views.
- Essay on Childhood Development: Using Social Determinants of Health and Heather O’Neill’s Lullabies for Little Criminals
- Essay on Child Development: Researching Cerebral Palsy in Children
- Determinants and Attitudes of Adolescents towards Sex Education
- Critical Analysis of The Uncanny Theory by Sigmund Freud
- Music Is a Universal Language: Essay
- Is Psychology a Science: Essay
- Gender Nature Vs Nurture: Essay
- Essay on How Should Intelligence Be Assessed
- Unrealistic Beauty Standards Lead to Unrealistic Standards of Life
- Theodore Melfi and Bruce Dawe's Challenge to Conformity in ‘Hidden Figures’ and ‘Teaching the Syllabus’
- Use of Psychoanalytic Concepts in the Treatment of PTSD: Article Review
- Influence of Alcohol Marketing on Youth
- Problems Faced by Adolescence Due to Risky Alcohol Use and Ways to Solve Them
- Parenting Style and Child Development
- My Journey through Human Development
- Effects of Chocolate on the Neurological System of Adolescents with Depression
- Disproving Preconceptions about Effects of Video Games on Adolescents
- Critical Overview of Social Exclusion and Its Effects on Health
- Analysis of Potential Impact on Children's Development of Variations in the Parenting They Experience
- Effects of Music Therapy on the Behavioral and Psychological Symptoms of Dementia
- The Role of Family in Youth’s Drug Addiction
- Keeping Positivity Alive During Difficult Times
You can use these examples as the starting points for your research. Just choose your topic and do your best to narrow it down so you can find reliable and specific sources to support your thoughts and ideas as you come to conclusions. If you experience problems with that, ask Edubirdie for case study help.
Case Study Topics List For Psychology Students
The majority of Psychology students will deal with a plethora of various case study cases because it is always the best method to explore certain issues. If you are not sure about how they must be, take a look at our list that contains ten competitive case study topics for students. Just start with similar research cases, include theory from your Psychology textbooks, and explore the most efficient solutions.
- Mindfulness and Exercise for PTSD in Veterans
- The Use of Positive Psychological Exercises on Well-Being
- Emotional Impacts on Well Being
- Freud Essay Ego 1914
- Emotions Essay
- Weaknesses of Constructivism International Relations
- Liberalism vs Constructivism
- Domain-specific Theories of Aggression and General Aggression Mode: Analytical Essay
- Role of Confirmation Bias in in Diagnosing and Treating Mental Disorders
- Aggression in The Military Pre and Post Deployment: Analytical Essay
Your Psychology case study topic will always depend on what you learn unless you have already been provided with an example to follow. Even if you have to deal with an average Joe or Jane of a certain age (or a group of people), you should identify the problem and proceed from there. Still, the most important is to choose some topic that you know well and find relevant research and study cases. Need a custom paper? Use simple online form to get professional help from essay writers.
Social Psychology Case Study Topics
Social Psychology is one of the most popular fields of this challenging science. As a way to help you overcome the writer's block or as you buy case study, we came up with a list of ten social psychology case study topics to help you get into the creative mode.
Here are case study ideas for Psychology to consider:
- Health Implications of Social Isolation and Loneliness
- Concept and Risk of Social Isolation
- Social Psychology Help In Understanding Responses To The Current Pandemic
- Social Psychology: Classic And Contemporary Study In Relation To Obedience
- The Phenomenon Of Social Psychology
- The Contribution Of A Critical Perspective To Contemporary Social Psychology
- Critical Analysis of Basic Issues in Social Psychology
- Social Psychology: Critical Analysis of Article
- Social Psychology: Understanding Social Problems and Improving Social Situation
- Social Interaction Influence on Self Esteem from a Social Psychology Perspective
Remember that even though you may already have your case study chosen, you should still provide at least three examples of similar research points to support your opinion. Focus on your perception as a student, opinions of fellow researchers, and the general overview of your chosen problem.
Case Study Topics On Personality Psychology
Psychology is always revolving around personality development and various qualities relevant to any individual. It is only natural if one considers all the types of research that can be conducted. Take time to look through our list of case study topics on personality that may be either argumentative or case-based.
These ideas will help you to get creative:
- Who I Am: Defining My Self-Concept
- Who Am I? Post-Course Reflection
- Personality Analysis of Andrew Clark from 'The Breakfast Club' through Erik Erikson's Psychosocial Development Theory
- Attachment Theory Versus Attribution Theory, Politeness Theory Versus Face Theory: Comparative Analysis
- Analysis of Personal Traits and Values Based on Attribution Theory and Implicit Leadership Theories
- Researched Argument on Link between Childhood and Antisocial Personality Disorder
- Freud: Id, Ego, and Superego Explained
- The Relationship between Personality Traits, Meaning in Life and Beliefs about Free Will
- Freud’s of Id and Ego’s Relationship in the The Lord of the Flies
- Self-Esteem and Self-Satisfaction as Tools to be Happy
Once again, you should always consult with your academic advisor as you choose your case study subject to ensure that it is acceptable and within your course's guidelines!
How to Choose a Good Topic?
While choosing a good case study topic in Psychology is always subjective, you should follow the next guidelines to achieve success with your assignment:
- Research Your Psychology Topic.
- Analyze Your Case Study Data.
- Identify The List of Possible Problems.
- Determine The Most Efficient Solution.
- Seek Relevant Facts.
Your case study topic should reflect at least one clear methodology and provide examples with sufficient analysis. Think deep about the causes and write down the list of effects that may affect the outcome as you explore the case study scenario.
Preliminary Research Factor
Most importantly, always conduct preliminary research before you approach your case study topic in Psychology. If you have insufficient knowledge, you should explore similar cases or change the original wording a little bit to narrow things down. When in doubt, always talk to your college professor to pick the best solution and make sure that you meet every point in your grading rubric. While the case studies may seem overly complex or too broad, always take time to find the golden medium between being precise and meeting your general objectives.