Are you worried about finishing an assignment you have worked so hard on? Sometimes, it seems to be easier to start off and do a study again, instead of coming up with a good conclusion. When your professors read your papers, they want to see how you have presented your viewpoints. There are times when we fall short of words. Such a situation could even provoke a thought of hiring a specialist, who has a way with text flow. Since there are deadlines to follow, you do not have the luxury of wasting any more time.
The question is – How to write a good conclusion? As a student, you must understand that the introducing and concluding paragraphs are imperative. Writing a conclusion sentence is a daunting task and you must sit down patiently and work on it. Here are valuable tips and tricks on how to create a concluding paragraph gathered by EduBirdie professionals. Your professor will focus more on the finale of your texts, and below we are to explain you why.
How to write a perfect conclusion?
Initial thing to do before even getting to conclusion writing process is to define an aim of closure of any academic text. The last part of an essay (or coursework, research, dissertation, etc.) serves to gather all results achieved in your study, systematize your thoughts, and answer discussion question you have stated in the introduction and developed in body section to the fullest extent. Due to this aim, we have formulated some tips on how to write a conclusion paragraph as follows:
- Out of all possible ways to start a conclusion, we recommend starting with reflecting your thesis statement and core subject of study. If you have written a paper on underestimated value assessment when starting a business, you can begin with factors, which influence this underestimation that you have obviously discussed in the body of your paper.
- Also, you should start thinking about how to start a conclusion when you are far from this part of a text. Keep in mind that the information researched and included in a study has to serve a certain purpose and have its academic value.
- Be consistent with the persuasive tone of writing. When a reader skims through your work, they should recognize your vision. Your professor should get persuaded by your concluding paragraph that you have put enough efforts to research the topic.
- Conclusion of an essay or any other paper should contain no new information. Vice versa, it has to include everything an author has already said, yet in a shortened, concise, and coherent form. Your tutor has to get your idea and that’s exactly why you need to shift your focus on the ending.
- Writing a conclusion sentence you have to ask yourself “What are core aspects covered in the body of my assignment?” and “What does all information I researched mean?”. Having answered these two questions you can be confident that closure of a paper is valuable.
- Do not underestimate classic good concluding sentences. No only these make text flow smoother, they also add logical meaning to everything written earlier. Use such starters as overall, finally, thus, in general, for this reason, as expressed, etc. If added to the vast majority of paragraphs in the body, these sentences would be easy to summarize into a high-quality concluding section.
- The ending should also demonstrate how you are proving the point. If you believe in something, you need to write those points clearly. Do not go off-topic, as your ending paragraph should be firm and you must hold a strong point of view.
Get Help from EduBirdie!
Having followed these easy steps, you will be surprised how effortless writing a closure for academic paper could be. Now, when you are informed on how to conclude an assignment, you can fasten a process of completing homework and save some free time for more pleasant activities. EduBirdie team is well aware how hard it is to be a student in modern scholar community. The workload that students are forced to handle gets heavier each year, thus always keep in mind that our company is there to help you out with tips, tricks, “how-to” guides, and even academic assistance if needed.