A common format assignment you have to cope with in college is a 500-word essay. You can describe writing such a task with a large number of different expressions, stretching from “very easy and enjoyable” to a “catastrophic Armageddon”. To be honest a 500-word essay is not a huge mission to complete, once you master a subject and you have developed your own opinion on it. Yet the sun is not always shining and sometimes even the easiest task can be very demanding: especially difficult topics, a theme you really don’t like, one of those day when everything conspires to keep you from focusing on your assignment. In this case you can resort to the best essay writing service or you can, with a great deal of patience, sit at your desk and overcome the impasse. Having some notes and a sample of how a 500-word essay should look like can be very helpful: Google for 500 word essay examples and tips, you will be submerged with tons of really good and inspiring material.
Can't think of a good 500 words essay?
We are ready to write it for you!
A Few Guidelines On How To Write A 500-word Essay
- Outline. Write down a general skeleton of what you think is worthy writing about a topic. Take your outline open, adding points and hints, or eliminating them while writing your paper, as your ideas become more coherent and clear.
- Introduction. Describe a subject of an essay, keeping in mind which points would you like to focus on in the body: some words, skillfully distributed in the text, can drive readers in a precise direction. The introduction is a sort of narrativedoor: making it beautiful and appealing it’s a great invitation to proceed to the body.
- Body. Indeed the main and largest part of any essay, in which your points are fully described and developed. Make the body effective by basing the content on a solid ground: opinions are valuable, but are opinions. Facts, data and reliable sources give your text insight and credibility.
- Conclusion. It is the last part of your essay and the most critical in some respects: here your points bloom into a thesis, a sentence, a position which become somehow public material. You may say that you remain in your page, while your conclusions go beyond it, inspiring other people, being confuted or further developed by someone else. Isn’t it challenging and fascinating?
- Style. What is beautiful in writing is that everyone has his own style: we are all different and our approach to words and how we combine them is unique and incomparable. If I should make a suggestion on the style, I would recommend to adequate it to a topic and the likely audience. Be descriptive and add some juice in the text, make your readers smile or say “oh” without becoming redundant or too poetic, especially in short assignment as 500 word essays.
- If you weren’t the author. After you’re done, let your essay resting for a while, then check grammar, syntax and spelling. A good practice should be to go through your text imagining to be one of your readers: does your essay succeed in reaching the original goal? Is it easy to read, exhaustive and comprehensible? If you are not satisfied, revise and polish it until you are.
- Plagiarism: awareness and responsibility. Plagiarism is decidedly to be avoided. Besides being very easy to be detected, it doesn’t enrich you and prevent you from becoming a responsible grown adult. Of course you don’t need to have opinions on everything, or you may need some non-original content: in these cases, you can quote, mention, add a reminder, whatever! just remember that your accountability matters and sooner or later you will answer for your actions and decisions, as a student, employee, in a leadership position or, above all, as a man.
Just a few tips as I stated before. You can adjust them on longer tasks, a research paper for example, a term paper or whatever longer essay. One last smart idea: once you have familiarized with writing and perhaps discovered that you are very talented at it, you can apply for some of the numerous available scholarships for budding writers, getting good money during your college or academic years. Wouldn’t that be great?
Need a reliable helper?
At times, even the smallest task is out of place. Assignment like 500-word essay can seem easy to perform due to its insignificant volume, but when it comes to the realisation, students find plenty of little obstacles. The most widespread is how to fit in the determined volume. Here every word is worth its weight in gold!
You may have a brilliant idea, you may have chosen correct words to convey your thought to the reader, you may have found killing evidence to support your thesis, but if you have failed to fit in 500-word frame, you will not get a high grade. Sometimes it takes more time to rewrite the initial draft than to cope with all activities preceding the process of writing, writing itself, and editing. Can you imagine?
If you are not in the mood for multiple rewrites or are too pressed for time to spend half of the evening on your assignment of 500-word volume, we are ready to offer you expert writing help online. Having addressed us your request, you will get original material in the shortest timeframe. Try it now! Experts in academic writing know how to make an excellent paper for you!