Generally speaking, working on research on entrepreneurship might be pretty engaging. Every stage of completing a paper on a topic from this category is informative, including choosing literature and finding inspiration in real-life cases. The only problem here is choosing the best option out of numerous similar research topics. Many students struggle with that, and we know the pain.
EduBirdie’s team of writers has years of experience in helping students complete their research paper assignments. To help you out, we decided to share a list of business-related topics that would be interesting to develop and write about. While we were procuring these topics, we had two goals in mind: facilitate effective argument development and create opportunities for you to learn something that you can use.
What Are the Latest Research Paper Topics on Entrepreneurship
The latest research topics in entrepreneurship tackle the most relevant challenges in the niche. They usually address some of the latest developments and their implications. For instance, the contribution of the Internet to the success of modern businesses, leveraging products through social media, female entrepreneurs’ start-ups, and everything topical for modern businesses and particular features of their development.
So, if you are looking for research paper ideas on these topics, they will mainly tackle business growth, use of technology, intelligent use of finances, and university & business partnerships. We recommend concentrating on the questions you’re personally curious about, so you’ll be more engaged in the topic when writing a research paper.
List of 50 Entrepreneurship Research Paper Topics
- What is entrepreneurism, and what are its effects on economic growth
- Identifying the common personality traits of a successful entrepreneur
- Cloud technology and its implications for entrepreneurship
- Strategies investors use to procure the top entrepreneurs
- The employee performance: the effect of corporate enterprise training initiatives
- Identifying the major drivers of entrepreneurial growth
- Identifying the major inhibitors of entrepreneurial growth
- How entrepreneurs develop and grow the economy
- Identifying personality traits in entrepreneurs who are encouraged to take risks
- The effect of taxes on entrepreneurs and their decision-making process
- The main factors affecting new venture growth
- What laws and fiscal policies encourage entrepreneurship
- What alternative marketing tactics work for small scale food entrepreneurs
- What is crowdsourcing, and how does it function
- Theoretical models for global entrepreneurism
- University’s and government’s role in supporting students pursuing entrepreneurship
- How to create equal participation in modern entrepreneurialism
- Creating the powerhouse of innovation: what ongoing university & business partnerships have to offer
- Exploring entrepreneurship as a viable long-term solution to unemployment
- The significant benefits of becoming an entrepreneur
- The examples of vision and wit being the most important personality traits for becoming a good entrepreneur
- Regular job vs. entrepreneurism: differences, pros, cons, and examples
- Identifying the factors that affect individuals to become entrepreneurs
- Should you become an entrepreneur?
- Outlining the basics of becoming an entrepreneur
- The most common risks entrepreneurs face and how to mitigate them
- Can encouraging entrepreneurship with laws and fiscal policies facilitate economic growth
- The psychology techniques entrepreneurs use to get on top of stressful situations
- The most common challenges every entrepreneur faces and how to overcome them
- Why do adults perceive entrepreneurialism with passion
- The most common ways entrepreneurs finance their business ideas
- Does gender have an impact on developing entrepreneurial skills? And if so, what is the extent of it?
- Technological advancements and their impact on entrepreneurship
- International entrepreneurism example - a case study
- How can entrepreneurial innovation drive an organization forward?
- Are people born with entrepreneurship, or is there a way to learn it?
- Can education motivate people to become entrepreneurs? Is education important?
- Capitalism is an economic driving factor in less developed countries
- Successful entrepreneurial finance: a case study on value and resource allocation
- Leading innovation and technology entrepreneurs: the lessons future entrepreneurs can learn
- How to sustain enterprise in the innovative landscape
- Gender culture and entrepreneurism: the examples of well-known women entrepreneurs
- The role and significance of entrepreneurship education
- How entrepreneurs leverage the internet to start and grow their businesses
- The modern entrepreneurship theories and conceptualizations
- Examples of how venture capital drives innovation in established organizations
- The relation between managerial skills and the promotion of entrepreneurial activities in the private sector
- The effect of startup culture in entrepreneurial development in “insert country”
- The effect of entrepreneurial development on the job market
- The role of formal education in promoting entrepreneurial spirit
Browsing through entrepreneurship research paper topics and choosing the best one is the first step towards completing your assignment. If you are struggling with submitting your essay before a deadline, EduBirdie is here to help you study smarter. Outsource writing of your research paper to our professional writers, so that you can focus on more pressing matters.