Before Anything Else
- “Bae" started from cute Twitter post and now it became viral and refer to anyone considered to be the most important person in your life.
Going back at someone in an argument
- When you get hate on social media and you’re not gonna just sit there and take it, you return the favor by "clapping back" and posting a clever response.
- “Dank” is a way to say cool or awesome. When used to refer to a meme, it means to laugh hard and be highly amused. In other words, a “dank” meme is hilarious.
- "Dead ass" is “a question, reaction, and confirmation in NY,” which means to be completely and honestly serious.
Doing/being a lot
- “Extra” means trying too hard, over the top, a little dramatic. Doing more than what the situation calls for. Often a little inappropriate.
- “Fire” used for anything that's, well, great, especially said of how someone feels or looks.
- "Flexin" means to show off what you have, gloating, or parading around.
Greatest of all time
- “GOAT” means the absolute best at something. And it’s not a term that’s taken lightly – you’d be hard-pressed to find people that are universally accepted as GOATs.
- If you say that something is “green”, you mean it’s boring, uncool, or just sucks in general.
- You died of laughter, aka something is that funny you laughed so hard you died.
Really good / to be active or live
- When something fun or exiting is happening and you and your friends are turnt up.
Looking like a snack
Good looking/attracted to
- Basically saying that person looks so good you can eat them all up .
Netflix and chill
- Something you tell your parents when you want your boyfriend/girlfriend to come over and to hook up while "watching" TV.
- Being “salty” is when you are upset as result of being made fun of or embarassed.
- Shocked or surprised af. Can't believe what you're seeing.
Not good (means looks wise or your don’t like something)
- "Shot" means that something isn't good and you don't like it.
- "Soz" is another way to say sorry, but is a little less meaningful.
Spilling the tea
Sharing hot gossip
- When all your friends are round and it's time to exchange juicy gossips.
When someone seems like they are lying
- “Sus" means someone is being shady, stupid, or scandalous.
Looking for attention
- ”Thirsty” means someone desperately craves attention of others and tries way too hard to get noticed.
That Hoe Over There
- A “thot” is usually active on social media especially instagram and Snapchat. On instagram she can be found in pictures of her in the dog filter and is usually half naked.
- Mostly used in the New York area, usually meaning extremely mad or irritated.
- Can pretty much be used to answer anything. Sometimes it meant to agree/disagree/sarcastically answer something.
- Something that just plain sucks, or isn't cool at all. Lame.
To be "woke" means being aware, and "knowing what's going on in the community."