Since this essay type must be narrowed down, focus on the case study that you may have been provided or seek a topic that will talk of politics or an environment where a problem has been faced. For example, you can explore fairness in healthcare, equal employment opportunities, or discrimination in the workplace.
At the same time, you do not have to focus on problems alone because a successful argumentative essay must provide solutions that will help to address the problem. You will encounter this structure of the cause-and-effect methodology in numerous social justice essay examples as you look through the list of our free offerings. If you are in doubt regarding how to start or keep things more rounded, refer to your grading rubric and make a checklist that will help to introduce the problem, explain why it matters, and propose various solutions that might work in your opinion.
The Issues Faced by Social Justice
As you brainstorm various social justice ideas, remember that equality and discrimination take place everywhere. Start with your initial discipline because it will help you to connect your course objectives to things that you would like to address. Your social justice paper may cover the following areas:
- Healthcare. The majority of issues that occur in healthcare are related to accessibility to medication, vaccination, and attitude to people of different ethnicity, gender, religious belief, or social status.
- Immigration. This branch of social studies must address socio-cultural challenges and adaptation.
- Workplace Issues. Starting with bullying, harassment, and unfair employment practices to workplace ethics, it’s an inspiring area to explore.
- Financial & Economic Challenges. If you are majoring in Finances and Economics, your assignment may provide a mixture of calculations and analysis to help your audience determine the social equality issues.
- Aging. It’s good to choose aging as the sample group for your social justice research paper. When you can focus on a single age group, it helps to keep things unique.
- Domestic Social Justice. The family values, divorce, safety of the children, and many other issues relate here.
- Bias in Education. If you have faced injustice as a college student, you may write a reflective journal with a call to action. Online technologies and education during pandemic times represent competing social writing ideas.
It is also possible to choose an interdisciplinary approach by mixing education with healthcare concerns or talking about the importance of remote learning and accessibility to technology. If you are unsure about your subject, you may ask your academic advisor for a case study or more information regarding your target audience.
Why Choose Social Justice Essay Examples?
Most students will find it hard to choose a social justice topic that will inspire them unless they have a list of possible solutions. Keeping this fact in mind, we have collected various social justice essays that range from workplace ethics and bullying to corporative ethics and racial bias that most people encounter. When you have an example, it’s always easier to learn as you can explore essay structures and determine the thesis statement. These social justice assignments will help you to solve most problems as you learn more about formatting and the correct use of citations. Take your time to create an outline by following our examples and start with the list of sources that can support your writing.
As you compose your essay on social justice, you can use various assignments as templates. When you feel inspired by the topics, you can come up with a much better thesis statement. Do not forget to add statistical information and surveys as it has been done in most papers that you see below. It will help to make your assignment more accurate and assist you in the avoidance of plagiarism.
How to Achieve Social Justice Argumentation
When you are facing social problems, it is not enough to state that something is bad or find someone to blame for all the inequalities that take place. A correct argumentation must be based on statistical information and the pieces of evidence that will help to explain and make a hypothesis. As you explore social justice issues examples, you may learn what arguments have been presented and what information helped to explain and prove the assumptions. Never use any claims that cannot be supported and always provide academic references that can be checked either online or in print. It will help to make your social justice essay argumentative and clear.